Happy Birthday! This weekend Matt and I celebrated both of our birthdays. Matt's 24 and my 25! We had a fun weekend hanging out with the Klc's. Matt's sister and her family stopped in Utah for a week on there move from Arizona to D.C. So it was fun hanging out with them. On Saturday Matt and I went to Park City and he took my on a shopping spree at the outlets for my present. It was fun:) Then on Sunday morning I Matt got his present. I got him climbing gear so that he can stop having to borrow other peoples. He loved it! Then on Monday morning Matt surprised me with the second part of my present. A Manicure and Pedicure! I have been wanting to get one forever so I was pretty excited!
Steph and Ron had to leave on Tuesday so we had a BBQ at the Klc's on Monday and had to say goodbye to them. We still get to see the girls for the next week so we are excited, but we will miss all of them while they are in D.C.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Happy Birthday to us!
Posted by Matt and Marti Jo at 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah! Im glad you found me on Lisas! Happy day! HOw the heck are you! Lisa told me you were getting married a while back! SO what have you been up to? School? work? living? Man its been a long time! Oh and Happy birthday!
Happy Happy Birthday! Sounds like a really fun weekend! And can you even believe we are both turning 25this year! Time goes by so fast!
Happy Birthday to you!!!
Matt and Marti Happy Birthday! I feel so bad that I saw you guys and didn't even tell either of you Happy Birthday...Anyway, it sounds like you had fun celebrating your birthdays. Hopefully I will see you soon!
Happy Birthday to both of you!! I'm glad you had fun even though I wasn't there to celebrate with you. We're getting old...maybe we should start having some kids?!?
Happy (late) birthday! (Tell Matt Happy Birthday for me too.) I remembered your birthday like the Friday before and then totally spaced it after that. It sounds like you guys had fun. We need to get together soon!
Post a Comment