So Matt's brother Phil left to go on his Mission a couple of weeks ago. Right now he is in the MTC in Provo, but in a week or so he will be on his way to serve the people of Uganda. Although we already miss him like crazy we are so happy for him and so proud of him for choosing to go and serve.This is Matt and Phil the night that Phil got set apart.
Kissing cousins:) Isabelle and Nicole.
The worst place in the world is the MTC! I swear that place is so bitter sweet! I am so happy for all of the missionaries there, but as soon as I look at the family all sad I just start crying and then I can't stop! Phil is going to be such an awesome missionary! We have received a couple of letters from him and it is so fun to get them! He is loving it and he is so happy and it makes us happy to hear that!
After we dropped Phil off we went to the Brick Oven (You can't go to Provo and not go there) Apparently the emotional day and full stomachs wore these boy right out. They were asleep before we hit the freeway!
K so this picture is for Andrew and Kara. I didn't even know that I took this, but when it pulled up on my computer it made me smile. She is so freaking cute!
OK so last Sunday my family decided to celebrate Thanksgiving:) I know we are a little early but we just got excited I guess. We went to Tabby and had dinner with all of the Fabrizio's. It was a lot of fun playing and talking with them. The only bad part (well bad for me, Matt was pretty excited) was that on our way we ran into this! That is right SNOW! While we were driving we were just admiring all of the beautiful bright yellow and orange leaves and then we ran into snow! Matt was so excited, but I am just not ready for that yet!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Wow it has been longer than I thought:)
Posted by Matt and Marti Jo at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I am not ready for snow yet either. I really need to go to the Brick Oven just mentioning it makes me hungry.
P.S. It was so great to see you a couple of weeks ago!!!
I am so not ready for snow... I'm not even ready to start thinking about it.
Hey! How fun, celebrating Thanksgiving early, you really cant go wrong with that, yummy food, family and snow....oh wait, its too early for snow!
Hey...if I wanted to write Phil, do you have an address? Does he send emails? If so, any chance of getting those forwarded my way. Gotta love that kid.
I'm with Matt, I can't wait for the snow to come. I am ready for the cold weather! Marti, don't forget that we are going to be snowboarding buddies (or maybe "sit on our butts while the boys snowboard" buddies)!!
Hey girl hows it going? Well it sounds like you guys have been having fun- Pedicures- modbe sale- lagoon and snakes! Hope your doing well!
Love cami
Ps I cant believe you got snow too- crazy huh!
YOU guys are awesome... We miss you but I did finally update my blog!
You and matt are so cute. We do need to get together again soon.
Hey this is Olivia your cousin Spencer's girlfriend I found your blog and thought maybe we should keep in touch!
Yeah I'm living in Provo for the time being. I'm moving to Tennesse in Jan! So you were right, just a few states off! Well I haven't heard from Spencer yet, can you believe it? I guess it takes like a month so I'm still just waiting! We'll have to do lunch sometime!
Post a Comment