While we were in California we spent two days in San Diego. I loved it! We went to Seaworld and the San Diego Zoo and it was amazing. I think that my favorite part was just seeing how excited Matt was about everything. He has such a love and passion for animals that it is fun to go with him and learn everything about everything! So we went to Seaworld first and the first thing we do is go and see the dolphins in their pool. So we are playing with them and I wanted to get a picture of Matt with them so I pull out my camera and start taking a picture and a dolphin comes and whips his tail (fin? whatever) and soaks me and my camera! SO it was funny, but needless to say my camera is now broken:( I did get a new camera, but not for a couple of days so I don't have too many pictures form San Diego, but here are a few. Thanks Kara for letting me use your camera and steal you pictures!
Monday, February 9, 2009
San Diego :)
Posted by Matt and Marti Jo at 6:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I love that place! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!
Post a Comment