As most of you know, Matt has had type 1 diabetes since he was 2 years old. It is something that he has had to deal with his entire life and will have to deal with for the rest of his life. He is able to do the things that he loves to do because he takes care of his diabetes. One thing that he loves is mountain biking and saw that the Tour de Cure was a chance to bike and take care of his diabetes. He is training right now to ride in the 70 mile ride. He has to raise at least $150.00 to support research for the American Diabetes Association. So if any of you would like to donate here is his website http://main.diabetes.org/goto/mattklc. Once you are on the website click on "click here to sponsor me" and you can donate any amount. Thank You all for your love and support.
p.s. if anyone wants to ride with Matt (or volunteer with me:), let us know!!!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Tour de Cure
Posted by Matt and Marti Jo at 12:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
When is it? I might volunteer with you but none of this riding nonsense. Ü
I'm there dude. I just have to sign up and get my fat butt in shape.
I think it is awesome he is doing this! Good luck!
When is it??? I would love to do it! By the way if David is doing it someone needs to teach him some road biking etiquette.
Post a Comment