I know that it has been forever since I have updated my blog and I really don't even have a good excuse! I guess the biggest change in our lives since my last post is the new addition to our family. Yes I let Matt talk me into a puppy! As soon as I agreed to get a dog we got on KSL and had him picked out and picked up within 24 hours (I think Matt was scared that I would change my mind). I called and found out that he was in Beaver so me and my mom jumped in the car at about 6pm and went to pick him up. I got home at about 12am and Matt was up waiting for us with all the dog supplies we will ever need! So his name is Copper and he is a puggle (pug\beagle) He really is the cutest dog ever and he has really grown on me. He was born on July 1 and was about 10 weeks when we got him. When we got him he was about 5lbs and now weighs about 11lbs, but we are hoping he wont get too much bigger.Here are a few picture of our little Copper.
So that is the latest on us! I will try harder to get back into the blogging world:) Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Yes we are still here!
Posted by Matt and Marti Jo at 6:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What an adorable puppy! I bet he is so much fun.
Look at his little face!!! OHHH...too cute. Congrats! Logan wants a dog so bad...I know I'll have to give in one day. How big will he get?
Those pictures are almost enough to make me want a dog... almost.
Okay, he is so cute!!! I want a puppy now...GREAT, just one more thing to clean up afte:)
Oh finally a post about "Toppy", he is oh so cute! Want to trade him for a dog about thirty times bigger and a thousand times more annoying? If so, I have the perfect dog for you!
Your dos is so cute. I miss you guys!
oh my gosh he is so cute! We really do need to get together. Let's plan something for after Christmas! I'll call or text you!
He is ADORABLE!congrats.
Post a Comment