Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Best Friends!

So I really do not want to become one of those people that only talk about there pets...so I will try not to do too many posts about Copper. Even though he is the cutest dog EVER! When we first got Copper he seriously loved me more than anyone! Well things have changed! Copper is now Matt's little shadow. Everywhere Matt is you will see Copper. Everytime Matt leaves the house and Copper doesn't go with him he has separation anxiety and just sits at the door and barks. It is cute how much they love eachother!




Have you ever seen a dog lay like this? He is so weird!

3 comments:

Kara Klc said...

Do as many Copper posts as you want! He is a cute dog and so well loved.

Beth said...

Hahaha. What a funny dog. Just wait til you have a kid and then you become one of those people that just posts about them...oh wait..uhh.

Beth said...

I don't know if you knew this but my last comment meant i am one of those people that just posts about their kids. Wasn't very clear after I read it!