We had such a fun December! We have so many great friends and family to celebrate Christmas with! It all started with my work party. I know I always say how great my job is, and it is true. I was sad when Kristin started only working one day a week, but she found the perfect replacement! Brooke fits right in to the amazing group I work with. I seriously have the BEST boss! Just like every year He and Shelley spoiled us with lots of treats, cook books (that are amazing!), a huge bag filled with everything from bath and body works, our favorite chapstick, Plus our bonus! Not to mention the 9 lb honey bake ham they gave us for Thanksgiving! They treat us so well!
Although I thought Matt looked pretty good with his shoulder pads!
It is so fun having Phil home!
I dont even know how Matt got Belle on his shoulders. The entire time we were walking around Temple Square she was attached to Grandma Dorothy:)
I didnt take very many pictures on Christmas even though Matt got me a brand new lens! Matt and I were both sick in bed all Christmas Eve and we just getting over it on Christmas. We spent the day at my parents house. It was quiet, but we had fun. My brother got a Kinect so we spent most of the day playing that and watching movies.
You cant see it very well, but Cameron got a kitty for Christmas. I hate cats, but Oliver is kinda cute.
Tyson and Mom
Thanks everyone for the great Christmas!
2 comments:
Sorry you were sicky for Christmas. Glad it didn't last too long. Keep the posts coming huh? It's nice to hear from you once in a while ;)
Yay! It's fun to see updates because we miss you guys. Belle misses Joge and Untle Matt. Sorry we infected you so you didn't get to do any Christmas Eve activities :( I promise next year it won't happen! (at least you won't get it from us)
Post a Comment