I've been tagged by Jessi!
What color are your socks right now? white and purpleWhat are you listening to right now? The depressing news
What was the last thing you ate? mmm I just ate taco salad. But i ate like 900 cookies today from me and Kristin's cookie bake off! I won:)
Can you drive a stick shift? no i can not
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? red
Last person you spoke to on the phone? Matt. He is on his way home yay!
Do you like the person who tagged you? Yes - I have not seen her in forever but we had some good times "working" together
How old are you today? 24
Favorite drink? water with lemon
What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball-GO JAZZ!
Have you ever dyed your hair? oh please I don't remember the last time i didn't
Pets? A Bearded dragon named Gus. Jessi we should let them play together:)
Favorite food? Italian
Last movie you watched? Juno-so so funny
Favorite day of the year?the day that I am with my family in St George at the lake!
What do you do to vent you anger? complain to Matt and cry (birth control)
What is your favorite toy as a child? I loved my big wheel
What is your favorite fall or spring? Spring
Hugs or kisses? Both!
Cherry or Blueberry? I am not a huge fan of either but I guess I would have to say blueberry.
Living arrangements? Just me, Matt, and Gus
Last time you cried? I have been doing good lately it has probably been over a week
What is on the floor of your closet? mostly boxes of scrapbooking stuff and pictures
The friend you have had the longest that you are tagging with this? Mindy
Favorite smell? Summer
What are you afraid of? Sharks!
Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
Favorite car? I guess I will say my Mazda 6
Favorite cat breed? none - I don't like em!
Number of keys on your key ring? 4
How many years at your current job? 3 1/2 yrs
Favorite day of the week? Saturday
How many states have you lived in? 2
How many countries have you lived in?1
What is your favorite country? The U. S. of A.
What is your occupation? Dental Assistant. Well and Front office because I usually have to do Kristins job too!
Now tag 3 people on your list!
I Tag Kristin, Mindy, and Amy
2 comments:
Sure when Jessi tags you, you actually do it but when i tag you you don't. I see how it is. ha ha
I was dying with the "birth control" answer. Totally know how you feel about that one!
Post a Comment