Me and Matt had such a great 24th of July weekend. We got to spend the entire day together and we had so much fun! It stared with us getting to sleep in which was nice! Then we went on a hike in Little Cottonwood Canyon and it was so beautiful! We did a little hike called White Pine and then had a little picnic at the top.Then we went and saw Batman and it was AWESOME! We really liked it. After our movie we met up with Matt's brothers Phil and Alex and their girlfriends and went to dinner. It was fun hanging out with them. When those three get together all you do is laugh! They have fun together.
Later that night we went to the Klc's for fireworks. We had fun watching David and Ian give us the best firework show ever!Me, Kara, Nicole. Nicole cracks me up. She has her own little language and it is the cuttest thing ever!
Me and my cute husband having a romantic moment watching the fireworks :)On Friday after Matt got off work we headed down to St George.
Cassi, Aunt Annette, Brody
We spent most of the day on Saturday rappelling. I was not as brave as I was a few months ago so I was just in charge of taking pictures. This is John teaching my brave mom how to rappel. AHH no hands!Josh, Dad, Mom, Annette, Colten, Uncle Bart, and Me
Every time I would look at Cameron he was climbing on rocks. He loved rappelling and can hardly wait for Matt to take him rock climbing!
Colten was my model for most of my pictures :)
Josh and Dad rappelling down Cougars Cliff
That little black dot is Matt! I think that I was more scared than him!
HaHa this is Brody showing us his teeth. He would show them to me like every 5 seconds.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Our 24th of July weekend of fun!
Posted by Matt and Marti Jo at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute pictures! Looks like a fun filled weekend!! Hiking, movies, dinner, St. George...what more could you ask for?!? :)
I didn't know Ivy had a blog. I've been blogging for quite some time, but I guess I just don't mention it to people. There's a link to it on my Facebook profile, and if you ever Google for me, its the first thing that comes up.
Who is ALex's girlfriend?
Its good to hear from you, its been like forever since I have seen you. It looks like you guys have alot of fun!! I added your link to mine so I can blog stalk you:) Talk to you later, Tara
Post a Comment