Friday, December 19, 2008

Family Fun!






























So last weekend we had the Gines Family Christmas party. It was so much fun! We went down to St Goerge and stayed at a cabin in Pine Valley. The party started on Friday and ended on Sunday. You would think with over 60 of us there we might get sick of eachother, but it just never seems to happen. We had so much fun from the singing, dance party,games, not so talented talent show :), food, and late night talks we just couldn't get enough! I am so grateful to have my family! We are so close and I love it! Probably my favorite thing was staying up til 1:30 am just talking to my grandpa and listening to him tell stories about him growing up. I have amazing grandparent that have gone through so much in their lives and are such great examples! I love all of you so much and thanks for the fun memories. See you at the next reunion:)

3 comments:

Kristin and Bridger said...

You guys do know how to party!! Looks like you had tons of fun. It's awesome that you guys are all so close...a little creepy sometimes, but awesome! ;)

Jenn said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. We are totally game for a mario cart night. I've been practicing.

Lisa said...

What a party! You are so gorgeous! Glad you had a fun Christmas!