Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tag- 7 Quirks

So Shauna Tagged me with this one forever ago and i didn't think that I could think of 7 quirks so I never did it. Well then Kara did it an it made me start thinking of mine. It was kinda hard at first, but then thanks to Matt, my mom, and my dad I realized that I have a few:) so here we go...

1. I only use white hangers to hang my clothes. If I run out for some reason I will just not hang uo my clothes til I get more.

2. I taste metal in weird things. Some bottled water tastes like metal to me, some forks I can not eat off of because I think they taste like metal, and the flour from the cannery. I made a few diff things with it before and they all had a metal taste to them.

3-I HATE when people try and open packages with their teeth! Teeth are jewels not tools!

4- I eat some foods weird. For example I eat pickles (whole ones) from the inside out. I love pickles but I have to take a bite and then suck all the juice and the insides out and then I eat the rest. And I pretty much eat all candy weird. Ask Matt it drives him crazy!

5- This one is not so much anymore because now I only have one round brush, but when I had two of the same brush I would have to switch using them each day because I didn't want one to feel left out. I know that is really weird.

6- I have to sleep with two pillows. One for my head and one to hug.

7- I love watching the previews at the movies. In fact I get a little annoyed if we are late and miss them. This started when I lived in St George and I am totally going to blame Heather for this one!

People that I tag: Heather , Whitney , Lacey

5 comments:

Kara Klc said...

That is so funny! I love the previews too. I get pretty irritated when we miss them.

Ron Urton Family said...

Doesnt Matt count as a pillow now? I hear he is pretty soft.

Stephanie

Lacey said...

I'll totally do this- just gimme time.

Teeth are jewels, not tools. HA! I laughed my buns off. Never heard THAT one.

I have to have a pillow to hug too! My hubby calls it my "replacement Brent." :)

Cassi and John said...

i laughed out loud when I read about the round brushes. i forgot all about this...you are so funny but I know how you feel.

Jessi said...

Ha Ha - you are too funny! I remember your strange eating habits!
I love to read your comments on my blog. I miss you tonz, you always made me laugh at work and the days go by fast! Hope ya have a Merry Christmas! XOXOXO