Friday, April 24, 2009

Wicked!!!

We absolutely LOVED Wicked! I have always had people tell me how good it is, but seriously it was sooo good! I would go see it again right now if I could! AND President Monson and President Uchtdorf were also there so that just added to the excitement for me:) I tried to get a picture of them, but the mean usher lady was doing her job and yelled at me every time I took my camera out! (ok she didn't yell, but still!)





We went to Wicked with Matt's parents, Pete and Whitney, Andrew and Kara, Alex and his date, and Whitney's family. It was so fun! Sorry these pictures I took outside are not that great because of the lights.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh sad, no one has commented on your latest blog post. I'm glad that you loved Wicked!

Lisa said...

I went to WICKED too with my mom and sister...we loved it too! I totally cried! LOVED IT!

Matt and Marti Jo said...

Thanks Carrie you are a good friend:) Maybe you should get a blog and I will comment on in!

Our story said...

I am so jealous.I wanted to go when I saw it was here but heard it was impossible to get tickets.I am always too late for these things.

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Wasn't Wicked the best? I'm so glad we got to go with you guys.

CAMI said...

Ah so jealous! I want to go so bad!