Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What is going on?

Ok so I know that I have been a slacker when it comes to blogging, but I don't really have a good excuse so I am just going to play catchup with this post. Well for starter, as most of you know Matt and I moved in the middle of May and we are now living in Murray. Matt parents are letting us live in there newly remodeled apartment next to there house so we have been pretty busy with that, but are pretty much all unpacked:) Second Matt and I both had birthdays (Matt 25 on 5\25 and Me 26 on 5\26) and we both had great Birthdays! Matt got an itouch and he got me a camera that I have been wanting:) We spent day going to Gateway with Andrew and Kara for lunch and shopping and then Matt and I went and saw Underwater 3D movie at the planetarium. Then later that night my parent took us to dinner and a movie.





My little brother Chris and cousin Kari graduated form highschool so we had a little family party for them.




And the last major event that has happened since I blogged last was the season finale of The Hills:( I just have to say that I am going to miss Lauren and I hate Kristin! Pete, Whitney, and Isabelle came over to watch it with us!

4 comments:

Kara Klc said...

I am going to have to confiscate Pete's man card for that one. If Matt was also present at the Hills viewing then pass yours over too.

Whitney said...

It is about time for a new post! I love that one of the things going on in your life is the Hills! I am glad Andrewand Kara are confiscating Pete and Matt's man card, we told them not to watch it with us but you know they both wanted to :)

Kara Klc said...

Whatever to Andrew's comment. The Hills is the best guilty pleasure! Why is it that I can't get enough of that show?!

Our story said...

I am so happy to know I am not the only one who watches the Hills. my husband makes fun of me all the time for it. I will miss Lauren too.It won't be the same.And happy late b-day!