Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tabiona 4th of July!

I know two posts in one day! Well I have been a blog slacker lately so I decided that I better catch up!

So for 4th of July my moms family all gets together in Tabby for our Max Gines Family Reunion (not to be confused with the Big Gines family reunion in August:) We all spend the weekend camping by the river and it is a blast! There is no better way to spend the 4th of July than in Tabiona! Camping, family, amazing parade:), rodeo, fireworks, and 4 wheeling! REALLY what more could you ask for?










I forgot to take pictures while we were there, but I did get some while we were at the parade. As you can tell the Tabby parade is one of a kind! I Love it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!!