Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Aquarium and Zoo!

We really enjoyed this 24th of July because we got to spend it with Lexi and Brody:) We started by going to the aquarium then we went swimming and watched fireworks. We had a lot of fun and I really can not get enough of those kids!



We love the aquarium! Matt and I are now annual pass holders so if you ever want to go just let us know:)


I was seriously SO excited to see Lex and Brod and after the aquarium and swimming they wanted to watch a movie and next thing I know they were asleep! What the heck?! So after about an hour I woke them up:)




We had so much fun with them! Brody did not like the sounds of the fireworks so he kept his ears plugged most of the time. Lexi is pretty shy around people that she doesn't know but during the fireworks (I wish I had a picture) she found Whitney and decided to sit on her lap and cuddle! You must have a secret touch Whit!
Thanks Cass and John for letting us watch them!


Yesterday I decided that I wanted to go to the zoo because I had not been this year so I called my mom and me, Matt, my mom, my brother Cameron, cousin Caleb and Camerons friend Jeremy all headed to the zoo. Matt is now a volunteer at the Zoo so it was fun to hear all the things that he has learned! Thanks Matt for taking us and being our tour guide.



1 comments:

Cassi and John said...

looks so fun! I need a copy of the pic of brody and matt. We love you guys and apprecialte all that you do for us and our kids!