I thought I would do a quick post about my BFF!
Yep that is her! Kristin B. Taylor. This has kinda been a sad week for me. Kristin an I have basically lived together or worked together for the past 9 years, but that all changed this week. Kristin decided that she would rather spend her time being a stay at home mom than working with me! I know she is so selfish!
Kristin and I met when we were 18yrs old in Provo. We lived next door to each other and both of us had crazy roommates so we decided to move in together with one of my roommates (not the crazy ones) Lisa. After this we were apart for a little over a year when I moved to St George. But once I moved back we moved in together again this time in Orem.
After Kristin moved back home I was a little nervous that we wouldn't see each other very much, but before I knew it Kristin got me a the best job I have ever had! I have the best boss in the world and I work with my best friend, what more could I want.

We have had so much fun throughout the years...
Although it will be sad not working together everyday I am so excited for you and the new chapter in your life! I am so excited to meet little Chase! Thanks for being my best friend and for being one of the only people I can tell EVERYTHING to! I know that we are going to be friends forever! I miss you already!
Friday, July 2, 2010
The End of an Era
Posted by Matt and Marti Jo at 7:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
First of all that first picture is horrific, why on earth did you become friends with me in the first place??? Scary. Ah, that was such a nice post. They don't come much better than you Marti Jo. Crossing paths with you almost ten years ago was one of the greatest blessings in my life. Can't even talk or think about not seeing you everyday at work or I'll have another break down. Thanks for being you and being the best friend a girl could ever ask for. Stay tuned for my post (it may be a little while because I don't blog very often)...LOVE YOU!
This is so sad...i teared up a little! You guys are both awesome! Congrats Kristin and Bridger.
What cute pictures... and Thank you for clarifying that I wasn't one of the "crazies"! We totally all still need to get together. I would love to meet little Chase!
Post a Comment