Monday, March 3, 2008

Our wedding!!





Matt & I got married on February 15, 2008 in the Salt Lake Temple. It was the perfect day, a little cold for pictures, but what do you expect in the middle of February??? We had our luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and our reception at Carmelle. Here are some of our pictures.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Who's that girl you are with in that last picture?

Jill Chatterley said...

Yay, Marti has a blog and shes married. You looked so pretty. I really love the bottom part of you dress! Im glad we can keep in touch now.

Carrie, even i know thats kristen in the picture. (I hope its carrie goffin im answering)

Kristin and Bridger said...

Real funny Carrie! You're just jealous!! :)

Jessi said...

You look absolutely beautiful and so in love! I am so very happy for you and the lucky man you married!
Congrats!

Ron Urton Family said...

I'm glad that we are all posting now. I was so sad that our family couldn't be there for your wedding. Mom had some pictures when she was down here and Marti looked beautiful. Gabrielle loved the dress. I hope that you love marriage as much as Ron and I do.